Instructions for Text-Giving:
1. Text the amount you would like to give to NVF to 601-202-4093. (Our church’s designated number for text giving).
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point, your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
6. We recommend that you change the name of the number in your phone to NVF-Text Giving. This will allow you to quickly access it for future use.
Important Information for Text-Giving Donations:
If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to Tithes and Offering. (Ex: $50 = will go to Tithes and Offering)
For giving other than Tithes and Offerings, please read below:
• If you text “Keywords” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate (or make payment) to.
• Text the amount + fund name (be sure to type out the name of which fund you want it to go to i.e. text: $5 missions or $10 Building – the
funds will be attributed to that fund name)
• If the fund name you texted does not match – you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond
with the correlating fund. When giving to multiple “funds”, please process each “fund” on a separate entry.
• Text “Help” if you need help and you'll be prompted with instructions.
• If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card
information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number. If you believe that a donation was applied in error, type refund to receive a refund for your donation.